Adam Behrens, VMD seeks to provide the highest level of primary care and customer service in the comfort of your home. Responsive follow-up consultations are provided by email and phone. Referral for specialty care is also available.
Dr. Behrens offers veterinary services for cats and dogs. We cater to the individual needs of each patient and client. This is something that is often missing in the hectic clinic setting of many busy hospitals. Our goal is to provide personal service in a less stressful environment.
The overwhelming majority of visits to a primary care veterinarian can easily be accomplished outside of the hospital setting. And a number of services, such as humane euthanasia, are best provided at home.
- Personalized care
- Multiple pet households
- No exposure to sick animals
- Better for behavioral counseling
- Less stress for all family members
- Discrete service for furry "urban outlaws"
- Electronic record keeping with 24-hour access
- Euthanasia in the most comfortable setting possible